Firefox and I recently had a run-in with a hard drive error. It turned out to be repairable and I recovered all my tabs and bookmarks, but I figured I’d post some of them here, because they have been beddy-beddy good to me.
- The Hertzsrung-Russell Diagram (HR Diagram) as related to Stellar Radius and Temperature
- Sharp Blue: Relativity, FTL and causality a pretty good geometric explanation for why FTL and time travel are hard to keep separate in a relativistic universe.
- The First 1,000 Prime Numbers
- The Sum of a Sequence of Fibonacci Numbers Hint: Sum(j=1,n)(F_j) = F_(n+2) for all n>=2.
- Donjon a potentially useful collection of RPG apps
- World Builder’s Cookbook
- RESTNoise-A RESTfull interface to the libnoise library
- Space Station Freedom Common Berthing Mechanism